Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pool

It had been raining cats and dogs this morning. I was so sleepy. Due to yesterday 9 hrs class and today, another 9 hrs class. wth. I started to dislike Mon and Tue =(
But our break in between is just 30mins. sigh. Not enough though. We have longer break in class compare to last semester. 30mins the longest. What a kind lecturer =)

FINALLY, after we struggled for 9 hrs today, I had my dinner with Tim, Chin, Nam and darling in a restaurant at SS15 recommended by Tim. We ordered Hokkien Mee, Ying yong and fried rice.

Later, we went to AC to play POOL. I wanna play snooker le. But most of them wanna play pool.

Let's dear continue =) LeeYien was writing until Kenneth finished showering =p
When we arrive at there, I choose the cue and most of it was heavy...Maybe play too much snooker so weight also different...I watched them play 1 round then it is my turn...I played 5 rounds if I'm not mistaken. It's quite funny playing with them...I also teach Chin how to hit the cue ball the right way... haha. Never lost but it's fun to play with them..


Before leaving, I played Foosball with Chin too. The noobie us, simple shoot =)

Around 9pm...I fetched Chin back to hostel and then go back to my darling house... Damn tired.. SLEEP~~

No comments: