Saturday, January 23, 2010

=)

Sorry for not updating the blog for so many months.

Been doing too many stuffs lately. Not to mention about cancelling few certain trips due to some problems.

Recently, I've changed my course from Accountancy to IT as I felt I couldn't continue any further.
And Acc doesn't really suits my life. Seriously.

Secondly, I've rebuild my PC but this time with more budgeted amount.
Imagine you paid something which only gives you 2x the satisfaction, but after editing the software it allows to have 4x the satisfaction. Got it? I'm sure you do =)
I also bought a DSLR and trust me, it's really a heavy burden to bear as I have to pay back to my dad via installment. *He's going to kill me*

My mom started to bake cookies for CNY. It looks yummy since I've finished half load of cookies in a tupperware. Gonna take pictures of it when I got my DSLR back.

Yesterday went to Putrajaya with friends to celebrate Shaun's birthday. It was fun as it was my first time using a tripod *Noob me*
But all and all, it was another great experience for me to try out several new features in the camera XD

No comments: