Sunday, June 20, 2010

Randomsssss

Last night...Yes!!! Last night me, my baby, Leemin and KaiLi was on a random trip to Genting.
At night around 10.30pm we drive to Genting...Hoho XD

It was very blur of my baby for not bringing her jacket.
Me : Did you bring 2 jackets?
Ly : I only bring yours *looking at me with her cute face*
Me : Wtf, you want me to get cold is it?
Ly : I know you very strong. Be a man!

And now I end up caught a flu >.<

There wasn't much things to see since it's almost midnight and most of the shops are getting ready to close except arcade. We went to play the water gun thingy then off to the football then back to the water gun. 

After that, off to snap snap snap and snap pictures =)
Here are some of the pictures we took. Most of it already posted at her blog

You spin my head right round right round

Saw some few flowers so thought getting some few bokeh shots of it...



It wasn't as good as I expected due to the limitation of the aperture

Later on, we walk to Highland Hotel and also the car park which contains loads of Singaporean cars and also cars from some premier competition draw
Bentley


Cars from premier competition draw

And this is a car which should have been taken care of if any cases like this occur

Plates number are classified due to the privacy.

Last but not least, here's the last bokeh shots of the trip =)

No comments: