Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Toys

Purchased few new toys today =)

Wanna know what is it? Stay tuned.

Edit : Here's the rest of the story.

Few days back, bought a 50mm f1.8 II lens for portrait purposes. As you can see from the name f1.8 is very very wide aperture.
From the review, most users mentioned the loud noise of the lens motor and for the truth, it is very loud. Lol.
But heck, for Rm289 it is one worth lens for me.
Let's do some testing shall we =)
The lens box @ f1.8
Food @ f1.8

Lens cap @ f1.8

Look how creamy is the bokeh. Very blur indeed.
As for the food, it impresses me more than 18-55 lens.

As and all, I'm really satisfied with the lens =)

I also bought Final Fantasy XIII for my PS3.
This game will certainly entertain me until November which I will get my hands on Gran Turismo 5.



No comments: