Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My 22nd birthday

It's my 22nd birthday this year and this time around the celebration got better than the past :)

Pre-celebration from friends is always a good way to kick start the "once in a year" event.
Went to Nyonya Imperial as it is suggested by Shaun and Kai Li.

But actually it is a surprise birthday dinner with my friends. I thought it was just a dinner between me and her but I was wrong. And guess what, it was a good dinner.
Thanks guys. Oh ya, girls too =)

Then we stopped by Snowflakes before heading to Yin Hoo's grave which is the Desa Park City. Also it is the same route to Tunes Hotel.

At the Tunes Hotel, I was given a surprise gift by my baby.
First it was the flower petals in a heart form on the bed. It was so nice and sweet.
I never expect that when I entered the room. Next is the safe deposit box challenge.
She told me it was "4 digits" so I thought it was our date or something.
Then she said it was "8 digits" and starts with I Love You. Lol.

Inside the box, there was a black bag labeled "Braun Buffel".
After 4 years, I've finally changed my wallet and this time, it was a nice one =)

On the 26th itself, we took sandwich at Hoagies for breakfast. It was pretty nice and delicious sandwich.

Then at night, went to El Cerdo for some piggy action.
We ordered 4 different type of sausages and a half piglet. Oh, and also a glass of beer to go along with the food.

The food at there was excellent. Good environment and friendly waiter/waitress. Not to mention the boss went table to table and have a nice chat with the customers.
Before eating the piglet, there's this tradition whereby a person which is called "Guest of Honor" will choose an option before using the plate to cut the pig. Then make another wish before throwing the plate into the bucket. It was a great first time experience for me.

Nonetheless, this year birthday party was a blast for me. Everything went well and thanks again to everyone for their wishes and also the celebration.

No comments: