Sunday, January 9, 2011

The End of 10's

Goodbye to 2010 and say Hello! to 2011.
2010 was a quite a memorable year for me as many ups and downs events happened in the year.
Nevertheless, there is time for me to turn over a new leaf and move forward with 2011 resolution =)

But nothing is greater than my new 60D in 2010!!
Yes, I've upgraded from my 450D to 60D due to some "technology".
And 60D end my year with a bang.
Me and few of my friends including my babe of course; went to Desa Park City to catch fireworks.
Previously wanted to go to Sunway Pyramid but I do not know the exact location of fireworks.
We reached DSP around 11.15pm and only managed to find car park 15 minutes before midnight. We rushed to the lake and it left 5 minutes before midnight.
We wasn't prepared to adjust the settings but luckily I did read up some guide through 
digital-photography-school website. Here are few shots that I managed to capture :)










When the fireworks over, we realized that the launch area was just less than 1km away from our spot. Now that's 3D *thumbsup*

And I save the last for the best =)

No comments: