Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New mouse~~!!

Recently my cheapo Asus mouse is dying...

Cursor keeps jumping and scroll wheel is spoiled. So I bought a Roccat Pyra Wireless w/ a Razer Kabuto combo for my laptop.

I will provide more review by next week :)

Well, it's been a month since the last time I blogged. Here goes my quick review of the Roccat Pyra Wireless.

Design - Pretty comfortable on my palm. Doesn't look small compared to Razer Orochi.

Battery - It lasts for approximate 6-7 hours for hardcore gaming. I was able to charge once per 2 days as I used it for surfing more than gaming.

Sensor - Doesn't look impressive as the mouse cursor keeps jumping around. Sometimes it would end up at the "close" button on top right which is quite annoying.

Conclusion - I must say it is pretty good mouse but it would be even better if the mouse would be operational without the receiver when it is plug with the cable.

I would give 7/10 rating for this mouse :)

No comments: