Sunday, June 3, 2012

Marware DoubleTake

Well, the title says it all.

Managed to bought a case thru my friend for my 4S for Rm30 at Machines clearance sale. SRP for this case was USD24.99.
What can I say, it is a steal!

Here's my review on the case.
After using it for 7 hours, the grip is way nicer than Deff Cleave. It doesn't slip off from my hand. It fits nicely onto the phone. Most importantly, it doesn't collect dust and have a big gap for the headphone/earphone jack.

It was made of soft rubber and hard polycarbonate thus providing better protection on the phone from any angle.
The only problem I had is to remove the phone from the case. It fits very nicely that I need to used slight force to take the phone out. However, it should not be a big issue since I don't remove the phone too often.

I would give this case a 4.5/5 stars and it is definitely recommended to iPhone users.

From top

From side

From back

No comments: