Friday, July 20, 2012

Sawadee Bangkok (Day 3)

Day 3 of our trip and we will be visiting floating market.
I used to see floating market on TV but now I am going there for real!
There are lots of floating market in Bangkok. Some of them are fake and only have few stalls at there.






For lunch, we had tom yum food at Tom Yum Kung located at Khao San Road. The food was above average and the tom yum is spicy too!
Green curry

Tom Yum

Pineapple fried rice
Went back to Khai Man Gai after few hours of shopping in Platinum Fashion Mall. In the mall, nothing much to buy except for woman's apparel. 

At night, we head to Bangkok No.1 club, Route66. My expectation was high considering this is the first club in oversea I entered and they never disappoint me indeed. I've included a short clip of the club. Enjoy :)



No comments: