Monday, November 5, 2012

Birthday :)

It was my birthday few days back on 26/10/2012.

This time it was two days celebration according to my babe. 
Didn't bother to ask much since it is my birthday anyway.

Didn't I expect that my coursemate was actually there to celebrate with me. It was very surprise indeed :)
They are truly a wonderful people that been through with me for the past almost 3 years.

Me, my babe and my coursemate

Oldtimer

Southwestern Grilled Lamb
After the wonderful dinner, we headed to Movida for second round :)

On the 26th itself, my birthday was much better than before as I had a small celebration in the afternoon :)

For dinner, my babe took me to Cocotei which of course, a Japanese restaurant.








The food at there was amazing! Every sushi is very fresh. 
Too bad I lost my 60D else the food picture would look nicer though :(




The crazy us camwhore before leaving the place :)

Thanks babe for the dinner and I love it!
Definite worth coming back for a second time.

Really thank you to everyone that make my birthday better!

No comments: