Friday, November 22, 2013

We Love Asia Presents AVICII!

It's almost the end of 2013.
Now it's time to say good bye to Ms. November and what's best to meet Ms. December in style?

DJ Avicii of course!!
avicii

Yes, he's coming down to Malaysia for a ONE night event on 30th November 2013 which is Saturday night where we can party til' late night at Sepang International Circuit. 

Now, DJ Avicii will not be the only one performing during that night. We have talented young DJ such as Martin Garrix, Italian DJ maestro 'Congorock' and DJ duo sensation 'Bassjack' that will be performing on that night as well.
Not to forget we have local favourite DJ such as 'Jakeman & Skeletor' from Hitz.fm which will definitely entertain us with their music that night.

It's a definitely must not miss event of the year where we will party rockin' all night long.

I will be one of the chosen one to be partying with Nuffnang at the event simply because:
1) I myself is a fan of Avicii. 'Levels' was one of his first few songs that captured my attention and it even included in my running playlist. His songs is pure awesome that can make someone shake.

2) Everyone loves to party regardless at outdoor or indoor. By listening to the live music, it can bring the party feeling to a whole new level and I would love to be part of the party group.

3) Event like this does not happen every year thus this is a very special event for me to end Year 2013 in style. This event will definitely stamp its memories inside me everlast hence proving that it is a must go event.

4) Myself and my friends loves to party and with Nuffnang along, it is gonna be packed of pure entertainment and we gonna have a helluva night on that day itself.

5) I Love Nuffnang!!

No comments: