Sunday, May 18, 2008

2 Days of Joy

Wow, what an experience for me during the last 2 days. But before that, my lao po birthday =)
That day should be the best birthday celebration for her *I think* It started off with me fetching Wai Seng to her house and wait for her to dress and everything. She was waiting for my gift but I dowan to give her 1st...Surprise surprise =)
After that, we went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with Pui Yee and Shu Wen. Then when we at there, they passed her the gift which is a bedsheet *I think it is the sheet that me and her saw last time* It is nice and cute. And then, all of us feel hungry and went to J.Co Donut and buy donuts =) Later on, we go to Metropolitan College and celebrate my lao po and Mei Ee's birthday. Guess what, parking problem.
When I went in, I gave the present to my lao po and she knew it is perfume eventhough she haven't open the wrapping yet. Oh ya, there's a blueberry cake too. I ate 2 pieces since there's some leftover. So, doesn't want to waste it.
After that, we go Sunway Pyramid AGAIN to have our lunch. We ate the ramen at Ajisen Ramen and during the eating, we chit-chat and talked about "ah gua". It was a disgusting topic =X When we finished our food, we go walk walk for while until around 5pm and took my lao po to Petaling Street to buy her flowers. But before that, she went to Living Cabin to buy her sis birthday present which is a cup + a notebook. When we reach the florist, she saw a lot of beautiful flowers but there's only 1 special 1. It is white rose in a white bouquet. A good combination for a purity girl like my darling. Lol ^^
After all the buying this and that, we go to The Ship to have dinner. She ordered steak + tiger prawn and me ordered the sizzling steak. Bill is paid by credit card *My dad gonna kill me when statement arrive* She remembered that she got 10+10 discount off at Hytex Studio and she wanted to buy the bag. But too late since already 10pm that time. But don't worry, I'll pay also k? Hehe.

No comments: