Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Denyse

It's been a while since I wrote my last post...Kinda busy with my mock exam...Did quite well on Paper 3 but mildly on Paper 5 and even worse on Paper 4...Suck at costing subject =( But nevertheless, life goes on...
Well, today is one of my darling college best friend birthday...Celebrated with her at Sakae Sushi...Another receipt and the VIP card is getting nearer and nearer =) I ordered the same food again, Salmon Don and my darling ordered the Udon mee...The mee quite tasty also...Soup very sweet..Yummy^^ Not all of her besties attended this birthday party...Some of them are out of $$$ and some is busy with their things...My darling is sick but she still attend the gathering...Really a best friend to have...Later on, we went to walk for awhile and then end up at Mc'D because the girls want to have their girls talk @@ I saw my lecturer, Mr.Bill at there...Lol...Fan of Mc'D I guess >.<
After that around 7.40pm, I rushed home to watch the match between Man Utd V Chelsea...Eventhough MU lost, but they are still the champ in my heart...Glory Glory Man Utd =)
My darling fever is getting bad at night...Fever come and gone and come again...Sigh...She didn't control her eating...But now ate medicine hopefully will get better by tomorrow...

No comments: