Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Holiday~~~

Phew~~~~After so long, I gonna have a very long 1 month holiday to relax and enjoy =) 1st stop...LANGKAWI!!!! After so many many years since the last time I went there, I've got the chance to go and shop shop shop and have fun fun fun...Lol...Here's the story...


On the 9th which is few days ago, I went to Langkawi with my lao po of course and her family and relatives. The flight was supposedly depart at 7pm but delay till 8.05pm causing us to reach there around 9pm...Well, airasia services........Then, we went to our hotel which is Perdana Beach Resort...The environment is quite good except for the renovation part and the old swimming pool (Pump spoiled) Zzz....I slept at the living room with my lao po and her cousin...Had a bad nightmare on that night >.<


Next day, I woke up at 6am but slept back since no 1 wake up except me....20 minutes later, I woke up to wash myself and prepare to go to our 1st trip which is Mangrove tour....At first we were excited with all the activities such as fish feeding, eagle feeding, bat cave, crocodile cave and bla bla bla....For lunch, we went to a floating restaurant and only had 3 dishes only....Fish is fried till meat also gone...Fried rice too much seasoning...Vege onli 2 dishes...So damn selfish....

After all the activities and the lunch, we went back to the jetty by going through the sea....The wave is so strong and we have to go opposite the wave current....It is so damn fun and hell it is an experience to me~~~!!! When we reach the jetty, we went to a beach and thought of going to the seat but the guard said it is private...Zzz...So we played at the side and we enjoyed every second of it....My whole pants is totally wet because the water keep rising + the wave...1 wave washed out...Then at night we went to Wonderland Restaurant and eat seafood then is shopping time....The duty free item is so so so cheappppp~!!! The liquor is less than Rm100 compared to KL....I bought 2 liquor and some chocolates....So cheap wei.....Must buy more...

The next day, we were lazy abit and woke up late...Maggi mee and bread for breakfast...Nutricious....My lao po relative rent Innova and guess what, the petrol is empty and there's the warning light...Lol...We went to our own trip through various of tourism places....My lao po lost her butterfly on the sandals...Must be drop when walking to those shop...Then we went to black sand beach and the sand is so smooth and black....

No comments: