Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Holiday~~~(Cont)

Later on, we went to had our dinner at Barn Thai Restaurant and we realised that we were cheated when the staff said the buffet lunch is served just for the Mangrove visitor~~~F**k them....We walked off because the food is so expensive...Can compare with Victoria Station....Then we end up at Kuah eating steamboat....Tim they all were having their dinner at Wonderland and I thought of finding them but they went off to shop...Then I told them to meet up at Teow Soon Huat Duty Free then we followed them back to their hotel...We played the card game and I end up abit drunk coz drink too much Malibu in 1 cup since I got the last King....We went back around 2am and Wei Xiang fetched us back...

Our final day, I woke up around 9.45am and they still sleeping like a pig...It is time for us to go back to KL and back to reality...No more vacation liao...At the airport, my lao po saw many perfume which is cheaper and tried one on me...She said the perfume is very sweeeeeet~~~~~

No comments: