Friday, August 15, 2008

"Scary" Day

Today is Hungry Ghost Festival according to the Chinese Calendar...
Hell gate opened at 6pm but my class finished at 6...Lolz...
Today I woke up at 1.50pm...Don't know why cannot hear the alarm...It must I'm dead asleep...Too tired maybe...
Then I quickly finish everything and rushed to my lao po place...She angry at me but lucky I "tam" her back...Wee~~~
Today class was quite fun because there's 4 Jokers in my class...Nam, Kent, Soon Huat and Hao make-up and make themselves look like Joker...The make-up was good and there's even a smoker Joker...Lmao...Too bad there's no knife Joker...Wished I was being threatened while the Joker said Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was....a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Lets put a smile on that face!" And..... Why so serious?
Too bad it didn't happen...
Then when they walked into the class, they stand behind Jana and suprise him...He was laughing and looking at Kent during the 3 hours class...We took pictures of them and pictures of us with the Jokers also...Haha...
I wonder what's the next theme is? LolZ...

No comments: