Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Despair~Humiliation~Sadness

This post is written is because of a sad issue.

I personally doesn't want this to happen but it did.

I wanted to apologize to all the things that I did.

I know this is hard for my girl to accept but I hope she'll forgive me.

I doesn't want to argue about little thing anymore.

I've fed up with all the things that surrounded us all along.

Friends, money, anything that cause us to argue.

I'm really really sorry for my action and I know it hurts you a lot.
But I never wanted all this to happen.

I regret that I did all those things and I certainly will not let it to happen again.
I know I doesn't have anymore thing to face the people but I do have the pride to stand and say what is right. Although there's someone or I would say RETARDS trying to make things worse but it doesn't matter cause they will get their consequences someday.

By doing that did not help me at all, if it is to care about me. Please stop that. I don't need those hospitality. I would rather ask them to stop acting that they care and tell them to do their Fucking job because it doesn't help at all.

I hope they will see this post and they'll know what is it like to be busybody.

P/S : Sorry to my dearest lao po. I hope we can fix everything right.

Regards,
Kenneth Wong.

No comments: