Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday? Or just another Disaster.

It's my Birthday!!~~
Is it? Anyone can answer me?
If yes, why there's many things happened for the 30 minutes before midnight?

I had my dinner with my family. Does this consider I'm doing it with another "PEOPLE"?!
You said want to build a foundation but you kept mentioning the past. How you expect me to build?

I already tried to be a good and gentle bf. Can't you see?
Is it so hard to believe me?

You're the only one that wishes me at midnight. No one else.
I'm happy. It's true.
I'm crying with tears flowing down like a waterfall.
Never expect that we gonna have an argument before my birthday.

I never did anything wrong to you since that day.
I know I cause trouble during the night in the hotel.
I can't help it. I'm sick and I need to rest.
You all can continue without me. I'm really fine with it.
There's need not to put the blame on me.

I just don't want my condition to worsen by today.
I'm gonna celebrate my Birthday with my baby and yet now, I argued with her just because of 1 fucking small things.
I admit that I can't do everything for her but at least I tried. I know it's not that simple but heck, it needs time and patience.
I just hope that you and me can put in more time to our relationship.
Not to argue just because of a small little tiny things. Sigh~

Anyway, I'm very happy cause my friends celebrated me and Cindy's birthday although mine is in advance.
The "Chocolate Banana Cake" is nice and delicious.
I appreciate it so much =)

No comments: