Friday, September 5, 2008

Tagged by Jacques

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Shocked and will think over and over again about the causes.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- There's no sadness in my life.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
- Those outsider that make me emo. My darling? No way =)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Buy lots of assets and let the tenant pay everything for me ^^

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- Will I? Maybe.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved by someone that I truly love.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Not sure. The answer lies to the MAN.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Hope she'll be happy in her new life.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- I'll be happy when I see my darling happy.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
- When I know something bad will happen to me or did something to me.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Having my tenants to pay for me expenses while me and my family will be at home without working

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Family > Darling > Friends

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Lols. My darling and CT tagged me. Both also nice and my darling loves me =)

14. Have you SMILED today?
- Definitely yes.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
- Look at the clock and continue sleeping xD

16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
- Yes I will.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- I will choose in terms of different criteria then only I'll decide.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- No.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- In a relationship cause I'm already in 1. 

List 5 people to tag..
- LeeYien
- Rickson
- Ee Von
- Jacques
- Ee Wing

No comments: