Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wishlist

Here's a wishlist for my dearest baby :

To do :

1) I will care for her more than myself.
2) I will not do something that will hurt her heart.
3) I will try to spend less money on materials and save it for our future.
4) I will try my best to achieve my goal to have better life with my baby.
5) I will learn something that doesn't need money to prove to my baby.
6) I will study hard to get my degree.
7) I won't do those things that can really threaten our relationship.
8) I will save money for our Hong Kong trip.
9) I will love her up to the most.
10) I know it's hard to do something that does not need money but I will try my best to do it.
11) I won't flirt with any girl anymore.
12) I hope she'll be happy everyday and to do that, it's my duty.
13) If she happy, I'll be happy too =)
14) I won't repeat the past and will not speak about the past.
15) I will be honest to you.
16) I will think about you all the time.
17) I won't reply slow anymore.
18) I will try to change myself.
19) I will try to fulfill my promises.
20) Most importantly, I LOVE YOU



No comments: