Saturday, July 11, 2009

2.5 years Anniversary

It's been 2 and a ½ years that we be together.

We went through so many things. From sadness to happiness >.<

Nevertheless, we celebrated our anniversary ^^
Sorry baby for arranging the COD on the wrong date =(

I was starving for 2+ hours before I had my brunch...
We went to White to eat and then we went Snowflakes to enjoy the "Ice Kacang" *yummy*
My baby smart add Rm0.50 for extra topping then can get the chop.

After that, I went to meet up with Ron, Chin and Siang as my baby went to tuition~
They were so hardworking studying at college @@

At first we went to Six Happiness Restaurant for dinner but got wedding dinner at there.
So have to change place. We decided to try a restaurant at Jalan Imbi called Restaurant Beijing.
There's 4 set of dinner at there. Quite cheap for 3 dishes + soup. Not to mention there's fish too.



We went temple after that then got scolded by the "god" >.<

It was a good anniversary for me =)

P/S : Bye bye to PC and say hello to PS3 XD

No comments: