Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Things~~

1. I bought a new PS3 =)
2. Went Mdm. Kwan for lunch with baby.
3. Sushi Zanmai(MV) for dinner.
4. My baby got back her baby whale. Lol.
5. My baby bought a hand sanitizer*so called lubricant* swt.
6. Received a new shirt from baby. She spent all the money I gave her in 1 day.
7. Went to watch Transformers 2 for the 2nd time. Again we missed the opening few minutes of the show.
8. Got a free receipt that saves us Rm5 of parking fees XD
9. Did a few shopping on PS3 stuffs for me and my baby to play together =)
10. Wore my very 1st Manchester United jersey today. Very happy but not used to the shirt.
11. Went Snowflakes again with my baby, Shu Yi, Jia Loong, Lup Yan, and Shaun.

Things hoping to happen.
1. Hunting for Polo Tee(France Edition)
2. Looking forward to my new LCD in this week. Not to forget, Pc Fair on 31st July =)

All the things happened from the past 2 weeks till today. Lazy to write in details =)

No comments: