Friday, September 5, 2008

New skin

leeyien here =)
came back from yuen steamboat.
dear just got home.
i have the "heart" to upgrade his blog layouts as well since i did mine 2 days ago.
this blog skin is about the same as my blog skin.
the difference is the blog header image, posts and details.
just to ease my work and reduce trouble of editing the crazy long html codes.
just now, while copying my codes to his blog. i accidentally deleted the whole codes from my blog. OMG.
luckily i have backup the codes just to waste a bit of my time editing the "page elements".
phew. tada. here it goes.
i know it's abit girlish but nice wat.
i think kenneth will edit the color code to maybe blue instead of pink when he has the time.
okla.. dear's going to have a dota match with bro edi. ciaozzz.

No comments: