Friday, April 11, 2008

15th Months Anniversary!!!~~

Time really flies when today (10/4/2008) is our 15th month anniversary...Many things happened this few days but we managed to solved it together and now we're happy celebrating =)
Yesterday me and my darling went to the night market at tmn
connaught and I bought her this cute CJ7 doll which cost me Rm10 =) At 1st, I asked her whether she want the a bigger 1 but she said don't want scare waste my money...But actually I intend to buy the bigger 1 for her...
Later we walked from south to north of the night market...It was so crowded that we can't even move at a particular area...The people just stand there and look without thinking of other people behind =X I felt a little hungry and bought a
Pandan Kuih Apam and my darling wanted to eat those small food but she told me she's full...So we continued walking to the front. At the end of place, we stopped and had some food to eat...I ordered Mee Soup for myself and Asam Laksa for my lao po =)
After that, we were rushing back to our car because the time is almost near. 15 minutes before midnight, we just left the food stall and yet, the night market is still so crowded. We reached my car around 12.03am but luckily I wished my lao po "Happy 15th Month" at midnight sharp =) So sweet ~~In the middle of the road...I gave my darling "Patrick" the dog which she really really like it so much....Then she gave me a pink pillow which she bought it earlier

Ain't those dolls cute =) I hugged the pillow when I was playing dota but yet, I still lose the game...But at least my lao po is happy =)
Next day, we cannot wake up to attend the 11am class but we attended the next class which is at 1.30pm but we late for 15 minutes again...We wore the couple shirt and our classmates said it is SO cute~~~After the class, we went to Sunway Pyramid to have our lunch...We ate at Sakae Sushi and my darling ordered the Salmon Don and me ordered the Chicken Sukiyaki and I must say that the Salmon Don is very very very delicious ~~!!! The rice is so sweet....Even myself also gives a thumbs up =)


After that, we went for 1 class at California Fitness and then went home after the steam bath =)
My lao po learnt a new quote from our lecturer, Mr. Jana and she posted at her blog...OMG!!!
Saturday is my dooms day because it is Parents-Lecturers Day...Although I got work on that day, but my dad insists to go...Lol xD
Anyway, I Love You, My Darling and Happy 15th Months =)

No comments: