Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beginner's Post

Well, this is my very 1st blog post after years blog is created. Lolz....Yesterday I was supposed to write this post but was tired due to football in the evening...
Haven't have enough rest at night and decided to sleep early...But end up slept at 2am because play dota with my CS clanmates...Lose all 3 rounds =( Sigh.
Today 14 students of Group 5 including me and my lovely darling planned to eat sushi at Sushi King, Sunway Pyramid but my friends cannot register for the card because the card is out of stock. At last only 9/14 of us end up eating at Italianese and I can say it is one of the delicious food I ever had. We ordered the set which consists of 1 appetizer, 3 main dishes and 1 dessert. The cake I ate is way~~~~better than Secret Recipe cake especially the crumbs at the bottom of the cake...Wish can go and eat again xD
Oh ya, there's also 2 "gays" which is our friends tried to be couples and hugging in the public. It's kinda awkward because seeing 2 boys doing what couple always does. I managed to record 3/4 of the show and at the end, one of the "gays" kissed the other half because we ask too~~~Really disgusting ewwww~~~
My darling bought me the pillow which is pink and I was told by her to hug it when I'm playing games or driving =X Weird though to see a guy hugging a pink pillow around~~But she wanted me to remember her whenever I'm doing something. Even I didn't hug, I'll always remember my darling 24/7 365days.
Today is the 2nd leg of Man Utd vs Roma. I maybe watching the match... My favourite team playing though =) Man Utd Man Utd~~!!!
Lao po~~Thursday we go California Fitness ok? But I scare cannot wake up since it is our 15th month anniversary and we're going to countdown it tomorrow night. Lolz =) I want to go to the Lvl 1 Wheel exercise...Never do before...
I will sayang and love you, my darling..Already promised you liao...Cannot simply say things le...I also have feelings de....
We must appreciate our relationship ya =)

No comments: