Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hamster!!~~~

Hmm....Today not much to write but today is the hamster day xD
Today wake up as usual but feeling better from the fever I had yesterday...Went to college as usual but was late for 15 minutes....luckily the class just started =)
During the break went to Orange with my darling to had our lunch....After the class, we went to Pyramid...At first thought of going to California Fitness but I'm still down with flu and cough and end up not going there...We end up shopping for our goods since long time didn't go shopping already...
Went to Popular to buy some stationeries then go Watson then Guardian and then back to Watson just to buy a AmbiPure....After that went on to buy my futsal shoe at Al-Ikhsan since I don't have 1 and scare my foot will get injure one day...Later on, we went to J.Co Donuts and bought 1 dozen of donuts =) Lucky this time we can get the J.Crown Oreo Lol...
At last at home we clean our hamster by refilling their food and managed to have some time with it...Planning to get an OVO for the hammies....





Ain't that hammies cute xD

No comments: