Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sick & Tired

It's been 3 days since PC Fair is over and here I am sick again with flu and a mild fever. For the past 3 days between 11-13, I've been working hard at PC Fair for a company called Logitech and hell yeah it is fun to work for them. Let me round up the 3 days I've experienced at there.

Day 1 - We started our work late because have to wait for the dealer to arrive. We arranged the items quickly and I managed to start off our day with the 1st sale of the day =) Not bad huh...As the time goes by, most of my workmates starting to get tired during the evening including myself and we did not hit the daily target which is Rm12,000.

Day 2 - We started our day with a target at least Rm30,000 in order to achieve our total target which is Rm80,000. In the afternoon, most of our items was sold very quickly especially the webcams. I managed to sell one of the most expensive item which is the Cordless Desktop Wave cost at Rm355. At the end of the day, we able to hit our daily target =)

Day 3 - Our last day of PC Fair and it is the day where we must work hard to reach our total target. Most of my workmates were working very hard to sell of the products and at last our QuickCam IM is sold out. In the evening, there were numerous number of customer came in to buy our mouse. I was working beyond my limits too because my throat was dry at that time and we doesn't have a break to chill out. At the end of the day, the bills was calculated and we did surpass our Rm80,000 target. Woohoo~~!!! Now we can get our mystery gift which is still unknown xD

Oh ya, my darling came and find me on Day 2 and took her to eat cake at Secret Recipe. I ordered BlackForest and she ordered Tiramisu. It was simply delicious. On Day 3, I bought few things for my darling and my lecturer too.

The next day on 14th, I played futsal and be the keeper. It was a tough but fun position because I don't have to run around using my energy. I got quite a good form that day and saved couples of shots from my friend. I was called Van Der Sar the 2nd. LOL. Later on at night after the futsal, we went to Pink which is nearby our college to eat and I ordered the Hong Kong Yee Mee and shared with my darling. When I reached home, I felt abit sick and starting to get flu.

Next morning, my condition getting bad as my flu is worsen and my sorethroat also very bad. Drank alot of water but still not enough. Sigh....Bought strepsils to eat and feel abit better and drank cough medicine at my darling house before I go home...Next day which is today, my mom told me that I have fever and she boiled medicine for me and asked me to sweat. My lao po called me and we almost argued because of me didn't take care of myself...I know I shouldn't play when I sick. No more next time ok? =)

We were late for class again for 30 minutes. I wore a jacket and still feeling the coldness in the classroom. I scared my fever will come back and cannot recover soon. During the class, our class rep told us that the test on this Friday was cancelled and we went to a party mood. I told my darling to go clubbing either on Thursday which is tomorrow or Saturday. 4 days didn't go California Fitness to train. Hopefully tomorrow can go if I'm fully recover =)

1 comment:

Evelyn ♥ said...

LOL.. not bad huh ur blog.. i read only i know there are lotsa things happened when i am not around.. u promised to take k of urself make sure u mean it ok.. i think sat only we go club le.. since everyone oso prefer to go on sat =)